When the prior day has formed a strong signal bar on the daily chart, the next day can often be a large trend day. A large trend day can often be held for a swing till the end of the day.
Signs of a strong trend:
- Strong close prior day (b81)
- Large gap, no selling (b1, b3,5)
- Strong breakout from opening range (b8-10)
- 20 bars or more before reaching ema (b33)
- Multiple A2 and fL2 (b47,54,62,75)
- Small moves off counter-trend signals (b22,28,33,64)
- Sideways pullbacks (b43-47, b51-54,b61-65)
- failed W (possibly W42,50,59)
On a very strong day, its acceptable to trade overlapped signal bars and doji signal bars as long as they are with-trend.